Omar Abdulrahman

LoveCity said:
Here he is:

AztpP_GCYAAQc9-.jpg

dont know why but that post really made me laugh. the way you said 'here he is', i expected him to be right there, but he's hidden away, right at the back with his afro.
just found it funny

I must admit that I first couldn't see Omar on the photo, then I spotted the Afro.

mancityscot said:
LoveCity said:
Here he is:

AztpP_GCYAAQc9-.jpg

dont know why but that post really made me laugh. the way you said 'here he is', i expected him to be right there, but he's hidden away, right at the back with his afro.
just found it funny

Haha agreed. Not quite the grand unveiling we were hoping for!

The Fat el Hombre said:
mancityscot said:
LoveCity said:
Here he is:

AztpP_GCYAAQc9-.jpg

just found it funny

Haha agreed. Not quite the grand unveiling we were hoping for!

This is exactly what I was thinking haha.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMuABLV2Tcc&feature=related[/youtube]He looks extremely gifted. There's one skill in there that is absolutely jaw dropping. Micah rates him very highly too. Anyone think we'll permanently buy him or will work permit be an issue?

Armaan said:
Anyone think we'll permanently buy him or will work permit be an issue?

We can sign him and Biton without getting work permits and send them out on loan until it's possible. If the club really wants to make money and comply with FFP then deals like this are smart because they cost so little that it's 99% guaranteed they can be sold for profit if it doesn't work out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.