Omar Abdulrahman

NinoK said:
bluesmith said:
Bilboblue said:
So the Bundesliga is poor?

You need to watch more football.
Bosnian league?
that makes no sense. Dzeko proved himself in big european leagues before coming here. does that mean we should take a gamble on every player that does remotely decent in their domestic league? I agree that Abdulrahman is a good player, but your logic is nonsense.
My logic isnt nonsense at all Dzeko started in the Bosnian league did he not?

Whenever I watch this video, I know that the "Has not been tested enough" is nonsense.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvRDvMS_Zoo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvRDvMS_Zoo</a>

He won the Youth Asian Cup. Went to quarter final round in the under 21 world cup, and undoubtedly deserved to go through to semifinal after they have absolutely dominated Ecuador. Came second in the Asian games after dominating Japan for 90 minutes. Qualified to the Olympics and impressed in London. He has just won a tournament with the youngest team in the whole tournament.. He is also getting a massive recognition by the fans in all Arab countries and even in Asia. He is with no doubt the best Arab midfielder, and yet someone says he is not tested enough!!

Forget all that. He would bring to mancity more revenues than any other player in the team. One of his t-shirts just went for $11,000

pee dubya said:
Judging a player by what league he plays in is just lazy and arrogant.

That's true. I'm sick and tired of people over-hyping the premier league tbh. Yes, it's one of the best leagues in the world but it's not number 1. In fact, It's really difficult to argue which league is the best. You got speed and physical presence in the Prem, flair and technical abilities in the Spanish, huge fan base and excitement in the German and tactical emulation in the Italian and so on...

Emarati*Soccer*Star said:
pee dubya said:

That's true. I'm sick and tired of people over-hyping the premier league tbh. Yes, it's one of the best leagues in the world but it's not number 1. In fact, It's really difficult to argue which league is the best. You got speed and physical presence in the Prem, flair and technical abilities in the Spanish, huge fan base and excitement in the German and tactical emulation in the Italian and so on...

Spot on, league are like this;
Spain
England
Germany
Italy
Portugal

in that order imo

Germany will take over from us in 5 years the way they are going, their top two are miles better than ours. They've had more winner over the last 10 years than us or Spain too (iirc) which makes it more varied and interesting.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/130225/benfica-target-sets-his-sights-manchester-city-move-192449" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... ove-192449</a>?

Benfica target sets his sights on Manchester City move

Omar Abdulrahman has turned down a loan move to Benfica because he's still hoping to seal a switch to Manchester City.

The Al-Ain playmaker spent two weeks on trial at the Etihad Stadium last year and says the opportunity was "an honour", despite failing to land a deal at the club.

But Abdulrahman is still hopeful of one day moving to the Premier League and it has now been claimed he has even snubbed a move to Portugal.

Portuguese newspaper O Jogo has reported that Benfica approached Al-Ain about a loan move.

The Emirati club were open to the deal but the 21-year-old UAE international decided against it, with a move to England top of his wish list.

Was it not work permit problems that meant that we didn't sign him?

He has been playing regularly for UAE so good chance we can go back in for him during the summer.

If as rumoured Nasri is sold then bringing in this lad as backup to Silva could be a good move if he can play as he does in the premier league.

NipHolmes said:
Emarati*Soccer*Star said:
pee dubya said:

Spot on, league are like this;
Spain
England
Germany
Italy
Portugal

in that order imo

Germany will take over from us in 5 years the way they are going, their top two are miles better than ours. They've had more winner over the last 10 years than us or Spain too (iirc) which makes it more varied and interesting.
More winner in what?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.