Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us.

Bought Silva, Toure, Aguero, Barry, Milner, Nasri, Dzeko, Tevez and others.

But apart from that, what's Marwood ever done for us?
Was Marwood in that position at the time?

I thought Silva, Toure, Aguero, Barry, Milner, Nasri, Dzeko Tevez & others were Mancini picks & secured by Garry Cooke, hence why Mancini was so pissed at the 2012 transfers which were all down to Marwood after Cooke left.

I wouldn’t worry mate, the “charges” they’re trying to pin on us revolve around legal matters and as Stefan said on radio if found guilty the ramifications would be far greater than just football.

The Directors could be prosecuted, I don’t think the Rags influence stretches to giving immunity for “criminals”.

It should give you comfort to know the Rags wouldn’t dare appoint someone like him if there was a chance he could be personally prosecuted, they’ve appointed him because they know the charges against City are trumped up to fuck.
The cabal have got very long tentacles and a lot of influence within the deepest sewers of power . I concur with Chapo ; immunity and a very big wad of cash to turn grass on us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.