Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

No chance, they can’t grant immunity for Director fraud which is what the PL are trying to implicate us with. There was no FFP for 4 years from 2009 so the charges have to relate to false accounting and practices, it’s not happening.
If testifying as purported, then Barrada would surely be confessing to conspiracy to defraud - a criminal offence - who’s going to give him ‘immunity’ from prosecution ? The PL? How the fuck does that work?

I said this yesterday when the thread appeared on here. And I'm claiming it with every fibre in my body. This red nobhead stealing my thunder, get to fuck. :)
He's a big lad is Mr Walker, so you might just want to revisit that post mate ; )

..and you certainly wouldn't want to cross his mrs....boy, is she a feisty one.

E9607440-090-D-4744-AAC6-8-CAAAEB2-A135.webp

One positive about Omar leaving is that it probably shows all our execs are going to me here for a lot longer and he , Omar was not going to get the top job.

And if the execs are in for the long haul, I am sure Pep is.

Not necessary. He is Barca man. If the Barca lot leaves with Pep, a big big if, it is hard to see that he will hold the position. Let alone stepping up...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.