Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

He should be good for a peanut butter sponsorship or two. Smacks of desperation from them though, so nothing new from the last 10 years or so. As you were.

So in a nutshell they have bought in a man to rinse more money out of a bunch of deluded twats ?????
Honestly as an outsider the way the media and the rags went on you would think it was the end of City and the new dawn of United.

Still again it just comes across how fooking sad theyve become they are now celebrating not trophies not City bragging rights they are now celebrating Commercial aspects of the club .............you think they couldnt sink any lower
2023 killed alot of rags. City did the unthinkable and won a treble beating some of the best teams in the world along the way. Not some jammy few mins against Bayern.

Giddy, delusional ramblings is all they have left. Now the win is because 1 employee has decided to leave city.

Honestly never thought I would see the day we actually destroyed another club. Last season did just that. Hence the charges hysteria this season.

You think they heard a rumour last week and rushed through an appointment for a top executive over the weekend?

There's been some bollocks posted on here but that's pretty much up there.
That's one hell of a jump to get to what I think, into the realms of knobheadidness really. The press were reporting last week there may be news out of City this week assumption was that news was around the case my point was quite simple really maybe the leaks were actually correct there was news to come but the FFP bit was incorrect.

Can't believe berrada has agreed to join the rags I mean these bastards are 1 of a handful behind us being charged by the Premier league which if found guilty would have also had him being involved in fraud. How low can you go.

It didn’t stop the 2 ex-City coaches who went to Liverpool. Liverpool never sacked either of them and kept them on, even though City found out it was the 2 ex-City coaches and Liverpool who illegally hacked City’s player database. Hopefully all contracts for the City directors were redrawn up to include confidentiality clauses if they decide to leave City and move to another (PL) club.

they weren't involved as a director.

Plus we don't know how long or if the two who went to Liverpool had to sign something for a short period of time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.