Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

The desperation for this to work speaks volumes, Barrata is just one person and it takes a whole lot of other people on top of that to work. Who’s going to sort out their awful youth operation, who’s going to be scouting and sorting the transfers? From what I can see they only seem to want Ajax players. Who’s going to be managing the actual team as the guy they have got is no where near good enough and comes up with excuse after excuse as to why they are failing. Lastly what Baratta never encountered at City which he will do at United is Taggert sat there in the back ground sticking his oar in and his minions of the class of 92 doing his bidding.

City is a totally different operation to United where Khaldoon will give you the tools to do the job what ever level in the club you are. At the swamp it’s a dilapidated mess, going deeper and deeper into debt. They are making huge cuts to the work force there as well, so less people to make an improvement and the people who remain will be pissed off as they will have a bigger work load.

Seen some great takes from the PR machine, sorry ‘football club’ accross the road this week
Omar had nothing to do with 115 charges
He is the reason Girona are top of La Liga!
He single handed convinced Haaland to join us
…….
Said it before but why is the narrative not that he couldn’t sign Jude Bellingham or Declan rice?

If he can turn them round then fair play to him
But he has to get rid of the dross first
So Antony, mctominey, Maguire, wan bissaka, sancho, Erickson etc
Then he has to get a top class manager
Then attract top class players to a team not in Europe again
Then get rashford and the rat to play in a team
Oh did I mention United are currently 8th!!
He didn't manage to keep our treble winning captain either.

Luckily we're in a position where the organisation doesn't rely on one person / player to continue our success.

Seen some great takes from the PR machine, sorry ‘football club’ accross the road this week
…….
Said it before but why is the narrative not that he couldn’t sign Jude Bellingham or Declan rice?

He's also got to convince the glazers to spend half a billion pounds and more on the stadium and training facilities. I can see many, many migraines incoming for Omar.

…….

By all accounts he got his pants pulled down with Haaland having to pay £900k a week, give his dad £40m & agree to a release clause….

He's also got to convince the glazers to spend half a billion pounds and more on the stadium and training facilities. I can see many, many migraines incoming for Omar.

Won’t be long before they have a tunnel club but can you imagine the look on the players watching them eat the chicken.

If he shoves Ferguson, Neville & Ferdinand et al with all their baggage and trappings out the door, then I’d say he has a chance of turning them around longterm. If anyone from their cartel dominance of 90’s/00’s is left hanging around then I think Omar is going to age rapidly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.