Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

BBv5cKLCIAANSbn.jpg

Not being sarky and having a pop at him because he's gone. But what exactly did he do at the club? Txiki was the main man dealing with transfers, and Ferran was, presumably, in charge of the running of the CFG. I can't really see Omar being the guy who made sure the chips didn't run out (again!).

At City >Important cog in a really well run structured machine
At Rags the man who has to build the machine with no experience

The only thing that concerns me is his knowledge of the people at City who he might try and poach and will he know the succession plans for Pep it might mean the rags moving to replace TenHag with our target

Let’s hope he tells Scuffy Jim that Pep is staying for 5 more years

I'm not so much worried about losing him that I think he knows something is coming down the pipeline and is jumping ship now.
Maybe. On the other hand, do you think the rags would risk appointing a CEO who it soon became proven was complicit in fraud spanning many years?

You could just as well argue that he's convinced them that City will be completely exonerated of all charges.

Not being sarky and having a pop at him because he's gone. But what exactly did he do at the club? Txiki was the main man dealing with transfers, and Ferran was, presumably, in charge of the running of the CFG. I can't really see Omar being the guy who made sure the chips didn't run out (again!).
I'll be honest, I'd never heard of him until the other day. I'm sure he was important, but he was working for CFG not City, so I'm not sure how much he has to do with any actual football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.