Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us.

Gardening leave is fucking up Scruffy Jim’s plans for United. Give Omar gardening leave for the length of his remaining contract.

Do people really believe the 'gardening leave' line - barrada wilcox and anyone else will be working for the rags now

Simon Fooking stone what a piece of work he is
Monday’s Q&A on BBC live at every attempt, at every angle,bad mouthed us , follows us around like dog shit under our shoes . But he’s probably lower than dog shit under our shoes. And the worse thing is we pay for slime balls wage .
Not me.

I 'opted out' of a license years ago.

It takes 5 minutes, the instructions are on the back of the license,tell them you're moving abroad.......they even refund any unused portion.

They no longer have detection teams, they scrapped them to fund Linakers wages !!

Gardening leave is fucking up Scruffy Jim’s plans for United. Give Omar gardening leave for the length of his remaining contract.

Either he has no idea how business actually works, which is unlikely given his background,or he's having a tantrum because he's not used to getting his own way and doesn't appreciate when rules apply to him also.

Just the kind of public figurehead that lot need. A needy, self obsessed, self appointed savior, who blamed anyone and everyone else when things dong go to plan. Will go well with the eleven they put out on the pitch every game.

Either he has no idea how business actually works, which is unlikely given his background,or he's having a tantrum because he's not used to getting his own way and doesn't appreciate when rules apply to him also.

Just the kind of public figurehead that lot need. A needy, self obsessed, self appointed savior, who blamed anyone and everyone else when things dong go to plan. Will go well with the eleven they put out on the pitch every game.
I think he's definitely having a tantrum which bodes well tbh. I wonder if he will demonstrate the ability to be flexible with his approach when/if things don't go right. Hope not.

Not me.

I 'opted out' of a license years ago.

It takes 5 minutes, the instructions are on the back of the license,tell them you're moving abroad.......they even refund any unused portion.

They no longer have detection teams, they scrapped them to fund Linakers wages !!
How about the licence?

Lineker’s salary will be mostly non-BBC related, so he probably doesn’t need to count detection vans (that never worked anyway).

Do people really believe the 'gardening leave' line - barrada wilcox and anyone else will be working for the rags now

Not sure about that. maybe a few internal phone calls but that's it.

It will affect them as prep for the season ahead needs to start several months in advance.

Last edited:
How about the licence?

Lineker’s salary will be mostly non-BBC related, so he probably doesn’t need to count detection vans (that never worked anyway).
Dunno what lineker earns in total but his 22/23 bbc salary was £1.35 million, what part of his £1.35 million bbc salary isn’t bbc related?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.