Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

The Rgas on the comments section are loving it. Of course, no mention of him being a big part of the 115 cheats. That’s all forgotten in an instant.

Stating the obvious. Scruffy Jim had planned this for a long time. Probably whilst he was negotiating with the Glazers and he told them.

View attachment 104645
Thought Liverpool were united’s biggest rivals? That’s what the mail said last week. I can’t keep up.

Anyway, this Omar looks dodgy to me. Probably all his fault we paid the dodgy sponsors…

Pretty sure he signed the contract himself without Khaldoon’s knowledge. Get on the blower to panic. It was that dodgy Omar fella judge!!!!

Got to love the way the media in this country work. In the space of a few hours Omar Berrada has gone from being one of the masterminds behind a major sporting fraud to the genius who single-handedly signed Erling Haaland. And absolutely nothing to do with the 115 charges, no sir.
I had to laugh when I read that in Ziegler's article. Apparently Berrada, former head of sponsorships and commercial director, had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with any of the 115 charges?

Pray tell, who gave him that nugget? Because it won't have been City.

Money always talks in the end.

Also, surely if he was about to be implicated for fraud by the PL the rags wouldn’t go near him. Especially with their insider information!

Last edited:
I had to laugh when I read that in Ziegler's article. Apparently Berrada, former head of sponsorships and commercial director, had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with any of the 115 charges?

Pray tell, who gave him that nugget? Because it won't have been City.

The calls have been made from United. Distance Omar from 115. He had nothing to do with them at City. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.