Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

Yeah, I think it’s a bit different when it’s an administrator. That said, I’d probably expect, say, Juanmo Lillo to take up the manager job at United if offered it too.

That’s just how business works. People will almost always take promotions/pay rises when offered them, unless they have a genuine partisan allegiance to the club.
Please don’t give him ideas, that’s an instant 200% improvement on tent peg and another couple of mil bonus for berrada from scruffy Jim.

No, Omar has up to date information on City and the CFG. How the CFG was rolled out. How City and the CFG are managed. As well as lots of other information the Rags will be interested in. He has a treasure trove of information if Jim wants to extract it from Omar. And Omar obliges? Omar was on the City board. And he was probably privy to alsmot everything discussed at board level.
How CFG was rolled out is not exactly a secret in board rooms up and down the country. But we invented it & we now own numerous clubs across the world. We’re treble winners….. I won’t repeat our amazing achievements and our club will still be moving onwards & upwards. It will be a long job to emulate our achievements by which time we will have introduced other innovations.

It’s a good appointment for them, but let’s not get carried away. Omar Berrada isn’t going to bridge the gulf between the clubs any time soon.
So he eventually will bridge the gap?

And here I was hoping that they would eventually self destruct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.