Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

Not more successful etc. but they are still bigger. We would not have the revenues they do with the level of success they have had recently and likewise if they had our level of recent success their revenue would be higher then ours currently is.

Horrible club etc. and it’s a downward step in some ways but other ways an upward step for him.

The answer was in relation as to whether he moved due to charges and getting out quickly, my response is that it clearly is not the case.
Stop digging

Yeah, I think it’s a bit different when it’s an administrator. That said, I’d probably expect, say, Juanmo Lillo to take up the manager job at United if offered it too.

That’s just how business works. People will almost always take promotions/pay rises when offered them, unless they have a genuine partisan allegiance to the club.
They commit themselves to the objectives of the club, but are principally professionals and not fans.

This is so weird...

I guess he wants to stay in the City and is getting a massive pay raise, but somebody so deep in the weeds and part of the structure to go to our direct rivals... doesn't feel right.
It’s football mate it’s cruel , it’s brutal there’s not much loyalty mate , he’s not an openshaw or gorton lad he’s a slave to the yankee dollar.
It’s where we are now . City got him from Barca goes full circle.

Give over. It’s a major promotion and huge pay rise, plus he doesn’t have to relocate. It’s a disappointing, but understandable, decision that you’re reading far too much into.
I'm not flapping. It's only natural to put one and two together, anyway.

As others have said, let's hope it is all down to financial and job title/responsibilities based incentives versus the alternative.
I'm aware and said as much.

Surprised yes. Concerned no.

Executives get poached all the time it’s just harder to take when it’s United.

City have succession plans for everyone.

If he’s anything like the players that left he will want to come back in 6 months.

Thanks for all you did. I wish you nothing but failure moving forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.