On a positive note....

Bellamy's Caddy

SWP looked far better today, maybe because he was playing higher up the pitch than usual. He was probably the only player apart from Given who could say they put in a good performance. I was critical of SWP in the week saying he hadn't been great so far this season but this was a good step in the right direction its just a shame the rest of the team werent on his wavelength. A frustrating afternoon given how other results had gone for us again this weekend.

SWP improved alot, only one thing about shaun today and it's bin the same thing for the last 4 years, he doesn't have an end product, worked hard but could do with more time practicing his crosses on the training pitch IMO.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
SWP looked far better today, maybe because he was playing higher up the pitch than usual. He was probably the only player apart from Given who could say they put in a good performance. I was critical of SWP in the week saying he hadn't been great so far this season but this was a good step in the right direction its just a shame the rest of the team werent on his wavelength. A frustrating afternoon given how other results had gone for us again this weekend.

More positives, clean sheet, pen saved. No injuries(?), no sendings off. Full team for Burnley. And top four.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

More positives, clean sheet, pen saved. No injuries(?), no sendings off. Full team for Burnley. And top four.

Well when you put it like that...!!

Just hope we beat them or there WILL be trouble!

Garry.Cook said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:

Well when you put it like that...!!

Just hope we beat them or there WILL be trouble!

Why don't you tell Hughes this? Kenyon in! ;)

Another positive for me is that Lescott is getting better with every game

Thought him, SWP and obviously Given were our only players who didn't have a bad game

yes swp and given were the guys 2 put a good shift in today sparky will need 2 things sorted or we will be mid table again we have look very lak luster in the prem off late

Yep :) SWP looking back on form.
IMO, recently he had been going past one player, attempting another then failing. However, today he knew just when to stop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.