On a positive note....

neil jung said:
I can't agree that SWP was good today. He tried hard enough but could only manage a string of hopeless crosses and wasted opportunities, especially in the second half.

Yeah same as every other fucking game! If we wanted someone to work hard and produce nothing we should have kept Vass!

I'm sitting here trying to think positive. Not easy reading posts that claim bridge and lescott were 'positives' in this game. I may need to research the definition and try harder. On the real positives, people are moaning about our results/form but i think we need a reality check. if you swap bham for boro the same 4 fixtures last year were 4 defeats- this year 4 draws.
So far this season we haven't had a SINGLE result worse than last season.

OrigamiNinja said:
neil jung said:
I can't agree that SWP was good today. He tried hard enough but could only manage a string of hopeless crosses and wasted opportunities, especially in the second half.

Yeah same as every other fucking game! If we wanted someone to work hard and produce nothing we should have kept Vass!

Think SWP was the only player to actually have a shot on target today, looked lively and caused their defence more trouble than any of our other attacking options. It wasn't his best performance but was certainly improved on recent efforts. At the end of the day we're 4th and have only lost once. We're going through a bit of a poor patch but not losing games, don't get me wrong, 3 points against Burnley is a must but hopefully Ade and Toure will be back by then. We're 4th and in the quarter final of the Carling Cup, its been a hell of a lot worse over the years!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.