On Sky 1 now - Lech Poznan fans on Ross Kemp on Gangs

robsta

Think this is a repeat but on now and caught my eye that it's our friendly Polish lot being featured

robsta said:
Think this is a repeat but on now and caught my eye that it's our friendly Polish lot being featured

Tell you what, they were fairly naughty if i remember rightly. its going back a while since I saw the episode mind but from what I remember they ran allsorts, not licorice ones though Bertie has that covered.

That programme is a load of bollox, I remember when they did the London Episode there was outrage as the producers were paying young lads to say things they have never done! All about tv, don't believe everything you watch!

Highlight the naughty bits just to make a tv program, no doubt we will be getting a special welcome because were english and they still live in the dark ages but probably no worse than going to cardiff......

allan harper said:
Highlight the naughty bits just to make a tv program, no doubt we will be getting a special welcome because were english and they still live in the dark ages but probably no worse than going to cardiff......

In Eastern Europe its still classed as a prize scalp beating the English hooligans, I dont think they realise that it's a dying trend.

Watching Danny "fawkin ell thats a bit nawty" Dyer and his camera crew going round the world for Bravo looking at other 'firms' brought that home to me, they all still talk about the dippers in the 80's and stuff, a lot of the Poilish hooligans wear Dr Martins and bomber jackets as they still think its what we run round in, in actual fact its like getting attacked by half of canal street.

adamgregory said:
allan harper said:

In Eastern Europe its still classed as a prize scalp beating the English hooligans, I dont think they realise that it's a dying trend.

Watching Danny "fawkin ell thats a bit nawty" Dyer and his camera crew going round the world for Bravo looking at other 'firms' brought that home to me, they all still talk about the dippers in the 80's and stuff, a lot of the Poilish hooligans wear Dr Martins and bomber jackets as they still think its what we run round in, in actual fact its like getting attacked by half of canal street.

speaking from experience??? ;) haha.

i know what you mean, live in the past this lot, looking forward to poland more and more.

And im sure they were on the real football factorys aswell

Young_TomO said:
speaking from experience??? ;) haha.

i know what you mean, live in the past this lot, looking forward to poland more and more.

And im sure they were on the real football factorys aswell

Yeah, do you not remember that night out haha.

I think they were on real football factorys, I think Poznan were the odd balls who all met up in a forrest somewhere and had a massive fight, half in red jumpers half in white, it lasted a few minutes and then they each walked their seperate ways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.