On Sky 1 now - Lech Poznan fans on Ross Kemp on Gangs

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
In Eastern Europe its still classed as a prize scalp beating the English hooligans, I dont think they realise that it's a dying trend.

Did anybody who went to Poznan last time when we played Groclin or whatever they were called see any trouble?

I was there and saw nothing, just had a good piss up all day.

few mates encounted abit of trouble from Poznan fans at the Groclin game, were battered in a nightclub.

Young_TomO said:
whoever says its dead in this country is a div.

Its underground so much these days, with the occasional flare up outside/inside grounds

happens well away from grounds these days.

Yeah it still goes on but nowhere near the level that a) it used to or b) Film-makers and Danny Dyer would have you beleive. Its all done down on industrial estates miles away from the grounds now.

Its still nowhere like it used to be with the slashing of peoples faces and business cards left at the scene.

adamgregory said:
Young_TomO said:
whoever says its dead in this country is a div.

Its underground so much these days, with the occasional flare up outside/inside grounds

happens well away from grounds these days.

Yeah it still goes on but nowhere near the level that a) it used to or b) Film-makers and Danny Dyer would have you beleive. Its all done down on industrial estates miles away from the grounds now.

Its still nowhere like it used to be with the slashing of peoples faces and business cards left at the scene.

lol the business cards yes. Wouldnt be so sure on the knives situation (all though not bad as yesteryear) still used.

And LOL at it being Danny Dyers fault haha

Oh yeah I agree, knives will still be brought along but not in the numbers they used to be. It all used to be a bit giddy back in the day with business cards and chelsea grins and the like.

On a seperate note, do the Scots still slash arses with 2 blades so it cant be stitched or have they calmed down a bit too?

adamgregory said:
Oh yeah I agree, knives will still be brought along but not in the numbers they used to be. It all used to be a bit giddy back in the day with business cards and chelsea grins and the like.

On a seperate note, do the Scots still slash arses with 2 blades so it cant be stitched or have they calmed down a bit too?

Very true, have a few friends who are active from the old days, and some of the young ones who do it now, and get told all the stories so.

Not too sure on the scots. Doubt it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.