On Sky 1 now - Lech Poznan fans on Ross Kemp on Gangs

adamgregory said:
Young_TomO said:
speaking from experience??? ;) haha.

i know what you mean, live in the past this lot, looking forward to poland more and more.

And im sure they were on the real football factorys aswell

Yeah, do you not remember that night out haha.

I think they were on real football factorys, I think Poznan were the odd balls who all met up in a forrest somewhere and had a massive fight, half in red jumpers half in white, it lasted a few minutes and then they each walked their seperate ways.

not too sure, they were definately on the program either way. Might bang the youtube link for it on here.

The scariest Ross Kemp Gangs moments...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdEBsIOclss[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUD6lj_2jVs&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRnGG6vdCME&feature=related[/youtube]

His programmes are utter shite. Most of the things he says are on them are wrong. He is a liar and when he went to Liverpool he called a few lads do normal stuff like riding dirt bikes and going slightly too fast "Gangsters". All of these documentaries are false and a load of shite I used to live in LA and he said the Surenos were a collection of hispanic gangs in southern LA. When in fact similar to England Surenos (southerners) think they're better than northerners and is a cultaral description of different kinds of mexican Immigrants which divides california, which is used by the gangs. All the people he speaks to are paid to say certain things. Krakov is the city you need to watch out for as they all carry guns, knives and want to kill each other. Poznan are a bit like the geordies, loud and proud but often this gets them into trouble and they need to fight. Investigating neo nazis in a country where there is a tiny population of jews and blacks is ridiuclous.

standupefc said:
His programmes are utter shite. Most of the things he says are on them are wrong. He is a liar and when he went to Liverpool he called a few lads do normal stuff like riding dirt bikes and going slightly too fast "Gangsters". All of these documentaries are false and a load of shite I used to live in LA and he said the Surenos were a collection of hispanic gangs in southern LA. When in fact similar to England Surenos (southerners) think they're better than northerners and is a cultaral description of different kinds of mexican Immigrants which divides california, which is used by the gangs. All the people he speaks to are paid to say certain things. Krakov is the city you need to watch out for as they all carry guns, knives and want to kill each other. Poznan are a bit like the geordies, loud and proud but often this gets them into trouble and they need to fight. Investigating neo nazis in a country where there is a tiny population of jews and blacks is ridiuclous.

You are spot on with geordies parallel.and also all that hooliganism crap i would say its well over the top.maybe 10 years ago it was the issue but now football in poland is being commersialised in the same as it happend in england.new grounds are being build everywhere and the most unpleasant element is kept out of the grounds or like in lech's case is being controlled by internal organisation of supporters.of course if you ask for troubles in poznan you will find it,but overall get yourself ready for nice surprise in terms of intensity of support in poznan but also at COMS.

adamgregory said:
allan harper said:
Highlight the naughty bits just to make a tv program, no doubt we will be getting a special welcome because were english and they still live in the dark ages but probably no worse than going to cardiff......

In Eastern Europe its still classed as a prize scalp beating the English hooligans, I dont think they realise that it's a dying trend.

Watching Danny "fawkin ell thats a bit nawty" Dyer and his camera crew going round the world for Bravo looking at other 'firms' brought that home to me, they all still talk about the dippers in the 80's and stuff, a lot of the Poilish hooligans wear Dr Martins and bomber jackets as they still think its what we run round in, in actual fact its like getting attacked by half of canal street.

Spot on.

And as for Danny Dyer, who does this fucking clown think he is? One minute hes walking around the back streets of premier league grounds with his collar up thinking hes the hardest man around and then you flick over channel and hes there presenting some UFO thing the fucking cock head. He thinks hes a DJ aswell.

Prick.

In Eastern Europe its still classed as a prize scalp beating the English hooligans, I dont think they realise that it's a dying trend.

Did anybody who went to Poznan last time when we played Groclin or whatever they were called see any trouble?

I was there and saw nothing, just had a good piss up all day.

Have to admit I started this thread as the tv prog started and I did think it was going to be better than it was. Should have known better as I I have caught some of his before but it was just hearing the Poznan fans were featured.

What a load of crap. Showed the Poznan fans being excorted to an away ground and kept well apart from the home fans. Home fans started to go close to the fence so cops steamed in and all you got from Ross was "it's kicking off", "It's really kicking off now" & "the police are heavily outnumbered, and I mean heavily". Well what do you expect, the day there are more Police than fans in a ground then we'll really have a problem. Then he said the Poznan fans are "kicking off" because a few started kicking the wall at the front. "They nearly kicked the wall down then and we would have had a real problem. Yeah except they didn't nearly kick it down and anyway there was then a huge fence to deal with before they got anywhere near the opposing fans or the pitch.

The interesting bit was that both sets of fans had some nasty looking idiots there and like another poster said I think some still think the English are up for it and it's a bit of a trophy for them to have a go at an English set of fans.

robsta said:
Have to admit I started this thread as the tv prog started and I did think it was going to be better than it was. Should have known better as I I have caught some of his before but it was just hearing the Poznan fans were featured.

What a load of crap. Showed the Poznan fans being excorted to an away ground and kept well apart from the home fans. Home fans started to go close to the fence so cops steamed in and all you got from Ross was "it's kicking off", "It's really kicking off now" & "the police are heavily outnumbered, and I mean heavily". Well what do you expect, the day there are more Police than fans in a ground then we'll really have a problem. Then he said the Poznan fans are "kicking off" because a few started kicking the wall at the front. "They nearly kicked the wall down then and we would have had a real problem. Yeah except they didn't nearly kick it down and anyway there was then a huge fence to deal with before they got anywhere near the opposing fans or the pitch.

The interesting bit was that both sets of fans had some nasty looking idiots there and like another poster said I think some still think the English are up for it and it's a bit of a trophy for them to have a go at an English set of fans.

whoever says its dead in this country is a div.

Its underground so much these days, with the occasional flare up outside/inside grounds

happens well away from grounds these days.

I encountered this in Chemnitz a few weeks ago. I was waiting at the bus stop wearing a purple Ben Sherman t-shirt at 7:30am. Three drunk guys came up to me and started pushing me around 'cos I was wearing the 'colours' of their rival team, Aue. Told them I'm British, know nothing about German football. Next minute, they treated me like a god, "British. Hooligans. The home of Hooligans!" Got told I shouldn't wear Ben Sherman as the nazis love the label (Fred Perry too). They then showed me their swastika tattoos and started going about blacks playing for the German national team. I said I liked City and they loved me even more as Uwe Rösler is from there! They then wanted to take me to a 'Thor Steinar' clothes shop, a shop which sells nazi gear!
It wasn't a very comfortable experience, but then the bus came and I thought I was safe until they stood in front of the bus shouting, "Ingerlund, Ingerlund!"

F***in idiots

mcfcmatt said:
That programme is a load of bollox, I remember when they did the London Episode there was outrage as the producers were paying young lads to say things they have never done! All about tv, don't believe everything you watch!

This explains a lot ....

I saw the Jamaican one and thought at the time "they must have paid good money to get those guys on the TV". The real dangerous gang members would not dare go anywhere near a TV crew mask or not. And as for going into their house and getting out pure fabrication unless well paid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.