on the lash

mates picking me up at 730, bacon butty, can then train station for 830 to crack the rest of the cans open, mary ds for 1030

already started....someone let me know the score about 3-ish please

trof in northern quarter for brekkie at half ten then maybe back to bed.......................................................................................................as if!

the tide is turning!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Just been to asda and got a crate of buds in. Gonna start drinking in the car when I get a lift to my mates around half 10, then have a few cans at his before goin to the ground. I'll go for a few after in the northern quarter afterwards, how the game turns out depends on how many

Mental! ;)

Glazers_Wallet said:
9am can of stella then a pint in pub then maybe 3 or 4 on mini bus then into mary days sneek 2 cans into ground for half time that will do me if we win into a boozer n sing song :)

we are the best fans in the world lets get blue moon sung round eastlands like we did on the last day at maine road, it gave me goosebumps and still does wen i watch videos of it...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfIgew2tIQY&feature=related[/youtube]

AGREED!

It always dies after the 2nd round of it. Let's keep it going!!<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:47 pm --<br /><br />Leaving Chorlton at 9, Spoons for 9.30, brekky and guinness.

Then either Mary D's or more than likely just get to the ground and get the voice tuned up with some liquid gold. And it is fucking gold at their prices.

Just going out walking the dog, my son is dressed in his kit already and then home for bacon sarnies and crack open first of the day.

Gonna be a long day, can`t wait.

Have a great day everyone.

SING YOUR HEARTS FOR THE LADS

8pm kick off perth time. I'm at work. Work at the hospital. Think i'l be having a
90min tea break. Hope there isnt a bus crash or anything.

chris63 said:
8pm kick off perth time. I'm at work. Work at the hospital. Think i'l be having a

You had better check kick off time mate,

Its 7:45pm our time don`t want you to miss the start.

Be in the Kangaroo with many other Perth Blues.

chris63 said:
you may miss the last 7mins then :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.