On the piste..

Carstairs said:
Pelly Greeny said:
The only time of the time of the year that golfers aren't topping my Sporting Twats list.

46 points this morning, net ten under! Played out of skin, thanks for asking. ;)
**raises eyebrows, protrudes lower lip and nods respectfully**
good work sir, impressive.

cheap flight to prague, £2 bus to the mountains, £1 to Severak then 50p a pint and loads of intermediate stuff plus some skiing then some harder stuff then back to the dirt cheap pension to drink urquell by the gallon for about 25p plus a sort of pork in tomato dish which while crap is cheap as chips then more pilsner then some weird local liquers with the locals over pool and that and then some pilsner and the owners wife likes it then some skiing maybe the next day :-) cheapski is still possible but not for yer black diamond run types lol

Balti said:
cheap flight to prague, £2 bus to the mountains, £1 to Severak then 50p a pint and loads of intermediate stuff plus some skiing then some harder stuff then back to the dirt cheap pension to drink urquell by the gallon for about 25p plus a sort of pork in tomato dish which while crap is cheap as chips then more pilsner then some weird local liquers with the locals over pool and that and then some pilsner and the owners wife likes it then some skiing maybe the next day :-) cheapski is still possible but not for yer black diamond run types lol
Tell me more about this owners wife...

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Balti said:
Tell me more about this owners wife...

You should be banned. Bluemoon etiquette demands photos.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Carstairs said:
Pelly Greeny said:
The only time of the time of the year that golfers aren't topping my Sporting Twats list.

46 points this morning, net ten under! Played out of skin, thanks for asking. ;)
**raises eyebrows, protrudes lower lip and nods respectfully**
good work sir, impressive.

Thanks Uncle Wally, I do try ;-)

MCC said:
1st skiing day lined up for this Sunday in Austria. Very much a social skier with shots on the bus on the way to the slopes, a few runs, pre-lunch weissbier around 11am, a couple more runs, a nice long lunch, a few runs, afternoon drinks, a couple more runs and then the cable car down for apres ski activities around 3pm. Nice and easy. Nothing silly. Any bluemooners off on the piste this winter?

Where in Austria? Just back after two days there after the Munich game. Stunning scenery isn't the [two] words.

Beat me to it. I was just about to post the same picture. I've met a few of those types over the years. #avoriaz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.