On This Day 23rd April 1904: Manchester City Became The First Manchester Side To Win A Major Trophy:

Blue5964

On This Day (St Georges Day) 120 Years Ago.

FA Cup Final 23rd April 1904 (Crystal Palace) Manchester City 1 Bolton Wanderers 0.

Victorious Manchester City became the First Manchester side to win a major trophy A certain Welshman captained City and scored the winning goal.

1000007573.jpg

1000007574.jpg

1000007575.jpg
This is a film documenting and celebrating Manchester City's 1904 FA Cup win, as well as us becoming the new custodians of the oldest surviving FA Cup.With interviews with FA Cup winners across our time, we're delighted to introduce this story to anyone who might not be aware of this important story in City's long history!

On this day 120 years ago, Manchester City won our first-ever FA Cup.Here, to mark that milestone,we look back at a feature first published by David Clayton in 2021:

1904:Manchester City's First FA Cup Triumph:

Last edited:
On This Day in 1904 City beat Bolton Wanderers in the FA Cup Final at Crystal Palace becoming the First Manchester side to win a major trophy:

View attachment 115533

View attachment 115531

View attachment 115532

Fake. Everyone knows we have no history.

Sorry that Can't be right? only last saturday a Chelsea fan told me "yuve got no istry, oi oi cam on cheelseea!"

Who was the other team???
Newton Heath wasn't actually in Manchester until after the rag cunts moved to the swamp...
I didn't know that.... and they only changed their name in 1903 as well I think...
However if you're right the rags have never been in Manchester... apart from when we [wrongly] allowed them to play at MR.

I didn't know that.... and they only changed their name in 1903 as well I think...
However if you're right the rags have never been in Manchester... apart from when we [wrongly] allowed them to play at MR.
From what I know..yeah it's very little..Newton Heath was Lancashire not Manchester when Trafford Red Sox played there..Boundary changed later on to incorporate Newton Heath into Manchester..so apart from the rag cunts using Maine Road they have never played home games in Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.