One a penny , two a penny, hot tick buns

I’ve experienced that. Being lied to by your eyes is no fun. I first saw my missus and thought she was a vision of beauty and an angel sent down from above.

Turns out she’s a fucking psychotic loonie who puts the fear into me!! :-)
haha, deserved more than a like

Hot cross buns, how do you eat them, dry, buttered or toasted or any other way. Can’t you tell it’s international football week ffs.

More likely to be out of stock at ASDA these days with customer service standards taking a nose dive following the leveraged buyout and billions in debt increasing year on year due to the interest rates.

More likely to be out of stock at ASDA these days with customer service standards taking a nose dive following the leveraged buyout and billions in debt increasing year on year due to the interest rates.
Bought 6 from Asda last night. Don’t fret.

Halal eggs to celebrate EASTER?

Yes. Or stores and manufacturers seek to widen the customer base as much as possible.

I would have gone for ‘noughts’ on the buns to go alongside the ‘crosses’. Still, sales are up apparently, so job done either way.

A thread on here about hot cross buns wouldn‘t exist if some bright spark hadn’t come up with the idea of marketing buns with ticks alongside the cross. Marketing is like throwing a ball for a dog. You chuck out a gimmick and watch the dogs chase after it like demented loons. Works every time.

It’s the same principle as a cheese and onion roll masquerading as a sausage roll. Not inherently awful, but you’re being sold a lie by your eyes!

and chicken fucking fingers - I was ok with goujons and tenders or funny shapes for the kids but not fingers - that shape you are expecting fish flavour not chicken

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.