One Direction?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Swordfish7 said:
I only know of their existence because of a joke that I did not get. Somebody explained they were a boy band from one of those shite shows that people with no life watch.

I have never seen them or heard of them since.

How on earth can they be annoying? You must partake in activities which expose yourself to this sort of stuff so there's not much point moaning about it.

So you dont read newspapers, magazines, watch tv, see headlines on the internet. Infact you must be an ameoba and insulated from all forms of media. I dont watch or like x factor but 15 million people watch it. i know people that watch ot before they gpo out with there mates for the night which means they do have lives.

I've never heard of them either until this thread.

If your kid likes it. You have failed. You can redeem yourself by destroying all one direction material and tell them if they keep liking them the devil will kill the family on the next full moon.

Barcon said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Swordfish7 said:
I only know of their existence because of a joke that I did not get. Somebody explained they were a boy band from one of those shite shows that people with no life watch.

I have never seen them or heard of them since.

How on earth can they be annoying? You must partake in activities which expose yourself to this sort of stuff so there's not much point moaning about it.

So you dont read newspapers, magazines, watch tv, see headlines on the internet. Infact you must be an ameoba and insulated from all forms of media. I dont watch or like x factor but 15 million people watch it. i know people that watch ot before they gpo out with there mates for the night which means they do have lives.

it's ok, you live in a weird country ;)

ban-mcfc said:
Barcon said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

it's ok, you live in a weird country ;)

I know, and judging by the threads these days, it's a good thing : )

Nice lads living the dream who are making millions of people in the UK and now America happy with their catchy tunes.

Jealous Brits again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.