One Direction?

Josh Blue said:
WNRH said:
Nice lads living the dream who are making millions of people in the UK and now America happy with their catchy tunes.

Jealous Brits again.

They wont be making millions mate

they will, they're fucking everywhere.

MCFC BOB said:
citymacc said:
Lana Del Rey
I'm going to give her album a go over the weekend. I've been told to expect over-emphasis on strings and pretentious songwriting.

Whoever told you that is bang on. Annoying pretencious daft stupid cow.

She also had her lips pumped full of shit to look good i assume when she was very beautiful before it and now looks a right numpty.

TCIB said:
MCFC BOB said:
citymacc said:
Lana Del Rey
I'm going to give her album a go over the weekend. I've been told to expect over-emphasis on strings and pretentious songwriting.

She also had her lips pumped full of shit to look good i assume when she was very beautiful before it and now looks a right numpty.
Ah, reckon I'm gonna give that a miss then. It seems her only big fan is The Independent.

ban-mcfc said:
Josh Blue said:
WNRH said:
Nice lads living the dream who are making millions of people in the UK and now America happy with their catchy tunes.

Jealous Brits again.

LOL.........

Believe, they aint making millions.

They would of signed contracts the second they did their first audition on that Farm-Factor, groomed into being whores for the industry, selling their souls for pittance (in comparison with how much Cowell and his pedophile cronies make off them)

MCFC BOB said:
TCIB said:
MCFC BOB said:

Ah, reckon I'm gonna give that a miss then. It seems her only big fan is The Independent.

...and every chuffin radio station it would seem, can't listen to XFM anymore - they must be sponsoring her or something!

Stevie B said:
ban-mcfc said:
Josh Blue said:

LOL.........

Believe, they aint making millions.

They would of signed contracts the second they did their first audition on that Farm-Factor, groomed into being whores for the industry, selling their souls for pittance (in comparison with how much Cowell and his pedophile cronies make off them)

come on they must be.

even with cowell and the likes milking them, they will surely at least break out a few mill for them selves, do you know how much merchandise is out there!?

you want to see my sisters room (didn't mean it like that lol she's only 13)!

citymacc said:
MCFC BOB said:
TCIB said:

...and every chuffin radio station it would seem, can't listen to XFM anymore - they must be sponsoring her or something!
6Music and the Internet may save music.

Proper sick of this lot now, got a younger sister who can't get enough of them, get woken up at all hours with her playing some shitty song of theirs :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.