One Final Surprise Incoming?

ColinLee said:
Tricky_Trev said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
The only signing we could possibly make (Mangala the exception) is a left sided winger/AM but who.
They'd have to be homegrown too. So I reckon we should go for Matt Jarvis or Stuart Downing. Or maybe see if McManaman wants to come out of retirement.

Or here's a better idea... why don't we realise that our squad is complete and gain some brownie points with UEFA by spending about half our cap?
Correct about the squad but I don't think UEFA will be giving us any brownie points regardless of what we do.

Thats right, cos basically the Agenda is driven by United, Bayern, Barca and RM and they are all c*nts and want to stop us!!! .... F*CK YOU GILL ....

Tricky_Trev said:
The only signing we could possibly make (Mangala the exception) is a left sided winger/AM but who.
They'd have to be homegrown too. So I reckon we should go for Matt Jarvis or Stuart Downing. Or maybe see if McManaman wants to come out of retirement.

Or here's a better idea... why don't we realise that our squad is complete and gain some brownie points with UEFA by spending about half our cap?
A squad is never complete.

We're always a David Silva injury away from losing a huge percentage of our creativity. We cope quite well when others are out for prolonged periods, but I dread a serious injury to Silva.

KippaxCitizen said:
Tricky_Trev said:

A squad is never complete.

We're always a David Silva injury away from losing a huge percentage of our creativity. We cope quite well when others are out for prolonged periods, but I dread a serious injury to Silva.
nooo, don't even whisper it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.