One for the girls

XxRachXx said:
Girls how excited are you for fifty shades of grey the movie :D i will be front row to see the hottie doing his thing ;) cinemas will be packed full of girlies :p
.....and the toilets will be full of blokes.

XxRachXx said:
Girls how excited are you for fifty shades of grey the movie :D i will be front row to see the hottie doing his thing ;) cinemas will be packed full of girlies :p

I will be there. Who is playing Christian ?

XxRachXx said:
As it will end but with girls dropping their knickers straight after watching in, the blokes are also looking forward to it.

Think its matt bomer after seeing the film trailer on utube he looks hot hot hot. !! I for one will be excited :D<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:01 pm --<br /><br />
andyhinch said:
XxRachXx said:
As it will end but with girls dropping their knickers straight after watching in, the blokes are also looking forward to it.

Boyfriends and husbands will be in for a good night !!!

XxRachXx said:
Think its matt bomer after seeing the film trailer on utube he looks hot hot hot. !! I for one will be excited :D

-- Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:01 pm --

andyhinch said:
XxRachXx said:

As will their good ladies

andyhinch said:
XxRachXx said:
Think its matt bomer after seeing the film trailer on utube he looks hot hot hot. !! I for one will be excited :D

-- Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:01 pm --

andyhinch said:

As will their good ladies

Maybe ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.