One Man Could Sort Out Our defence!

TaylorWill07 said:
so....we all know we need a centre half to replace dunnie, so what to look for in a centre half ?
- Aerial ability
- Strong
- Reads the game well
- Agressive
- Strong Tackling
- Leader
- Pacey
- Decent Age
- Bravery (put your head where you know its going to hurt)
- Half decent on the ball

Feel free to add anymore but my point is giorgio chiellini is all of these, he would 100% sort our defence out! with him in the team next year with a few more good signings me thinks 4th spot is 'getable'!

i would pay anything to get this guy, one of the greatest centre backs in the world and still only 24! people are willing to pay like 100million for the greatest attacking players in the world so why not big money for a world class centre half especially when weve got more problems at the back!

Ive got it....the one man who should sort our defence out....and we dont need to spend a penny......ladies and gentleman, i give you......MARK HUGHES.

ROSLER_28 said:
TaylorWill07 said:
so....we all know we need a centre half to replace dunnie, so what to look for in a centre half ?
- Aerial ability
- Strong
- Reads the game well
- Agressive
- Strong Tackling
- Leader
- Pacey
- Decent Age

Feel free to add anymore but my point is giorgio chiellini is all of these, he would 100% sort our defence out! with him in the team next year with a few more good signings me thinks 4th spot is 'getable'!

i would pay anything to get this guy, one of the greatest centre backs in the world and still only 24! people are willing to pay like 100million for the greatest attacking players in the world so why not big money for a world class centre half especially when weve got more problems at the back!

Ive got it....the one man who should sort our defence out....and we dont need to spend a penny......ladies and gentleman, i give you......MARK HUGHES.

gotta say that made me laugh :) lol

TaylorWill07 said:
- Aerial ability
- Strong
- Reads the game well
- Agressive
- Strong Tackling
- Leader
- Pacey
- Decent Age

Totally agree! And with Juve wanting to take Cannavaro back there will be competition for places in a fairly average league! At City he will be first choice, well paid and in the Prem!

Rather stick with Nedum, move Kompany to centre back and try to bring in Hangeland and rotate those 3 and Dunne. Also bring in a real box to box enforcer or a play maker.

PabZab said:
Rather stick with Nedum, move Kompany to centre back and try to bring in Hangeland and rotate those 3 and Dunne. Also bring in a real box to box enforcer or a play maker.
why when we have defensive problems and chiellini is better than them both :S ?
dont get me wrong nedum and kompany are top class and love them both but chiellini is a level ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.