One Man Could Sort Out Our defence!

Why dont we put in a cheeky bid for Martín Demichelis?

He's experienced, the german game isnt that far behind the premiership (as we've seen from Hamburg) and he's still got a good few years left.

Might not want the move though.

Or Lucio or Lahm actually, all of Bayerns back 4 are execellent technically.

We could bid on those three and tell them we'll stop bothering them if they let us have one.

PBLZ129 said:

He's experienced, the german game isnt that far behind the premiership (as we've seen from Hamburg) and he's still got a good few years left.

We could bid on those three and tell them we'll stop bothering them if they let us have one.

would take all 3 but would just rather take chiellini for centre half as he is younger and is now performing better than both, although i rate both lucio and demichellis.

TaylorWill07 said:
so....we all know we need a centre half to replace dunnie, so what to look for in a centre half ?
- Aerial ability
- Strong
- Reads the game well
- Agressive
- Strong Tackling
- Leader
- Pacey
- Decent Age
- Bravery (put your head where you know its going to hurt)
- Half decent on the ball

Feel free to add anymore but my point is giorgio chiellini is all of these, he would 100% sort our defence out! with him in the team next year with a few more good signings me thinks 4th spot is 'getable'!

i would pay anything to get this guy, one of the greatest centre backs in the world and still only 24! people are willing to pay like 100million for the greatest attacking players in the world so why not big money for a world class centre half especially when weve got more problems at the back!

I think you are riding him either that or you are his rag wife looking a few extra bob to fund the weekly shop but i will say he is good

The guys a good talent but he wouldnt sign for us , without european football he might have too be one for next year.. I'd make an ambitious attempt and try and sign Raul Albiol from valencia.x

PBLZ129 said:

couple of my friends are bayern fans and they're saying that Lucio has been HORRIBLE absalutely horrible for them specially lately (last two seasons).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.