One Match Left and I Have A Wagering Issue - SkyBlue Advice?

Believe me 'MotownBlue' .....

winning the Premier League trophy is well and truly winning silverware ..... that shifty lookin' mate of yours is takin' a right load of bollux!

If it isn't then somebody better run across the road 'sharpish' and tell the rags .... they're under the illusion they've been collectin' it for years!

Obviously the Premier League Trophy is silverware. Slap the cockney **** and rifle his pockets, anything you find is yours.<br /><br />-- Mon May 07, 2012 8:39 pm --<br /><br />
SteWadda said:
Bluemoon dan said:
Last time I looked the Premier League trophy was predominantly silver in colour so to my mind its silverware.

Does the world cup count as silverware?

Yes. Is this one of those simpleton tests to see if you can advance from nursery to Primary school?

The league is silverware. He's trying to say that we had to win the FA cup or Carling Cup? if you said silverware the league is silverware. 100%. He's trying to twist it and say cups to get you to pay up. Tell him no. League is silverware end of.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Obviously the Premier League Trophy is silverware. Slap the cockney **** and rifle his pockets, anything you find is yours.

-- Mon May 07, 2012 8:39 pm --

SteWadda said:
Bluemoon dan said:
Last time I looked the Premier League trophy was predominantly silver in colour so to my mind its silverware.

Does the world cup count as silverware?

Yes. Is this one of those simpleton tests to see if you can advance from nursery to Primary school?

I was joking as it's gold FFS.

silverware refers to any cup win, and the league is a cup so there you go. for any future bets i think you may have to be very precise about it with him if hes gona be a dick about it.

Edit: oh and the community shield of couse as that isnt a cup but is still silverware. so basically winning any competion.

Sounds like you've got a dodgy mate there. Winning the Premiership is definitely winning silverware.

Assuming we win the league he not only owes you the money but also a big apology. I find his behaviour embarrassing.

well if we do win it then it will be the best silverware of the lot mate

He's either an idiot or he's trying to do you over. No point in us all getting excited about winning it if it doesn't count as silverware, better make the Carling Cup priority next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.