One Match Left and I Have A Wagering Issue - SkyBlue Advice?

League is fucking obviously silverware......

Is he stupid????

No one in the world thinks that the league isn't silverware, it's the fkn most important one!!!

If Newcastle and tottenham win and arsenal lose, and we win, he owes u 200 dollars

Well... let's win the fucking thing first - but it's a trophy, it's huge and it's fucking Silver..!

I think it's pretty obvious neither of you will be out of pocket this year (except that other $20)

Aguero_Element said:
League is fucking obviously silverware......

Is he stupid????

No one in the world thinks that the league isn't silverware, it's the fkn most important one!!!

If Newcastle and tottenham win and arsenal lose, and we win, he owes u 200 dollars

I'm going to check on this straightaway, as I was sure that them lot couldn't finish lower than third or fourth no matter what happens this weekend. You have no idea how badly I'd like to actually take that $200.00 off him.

It's not even the $$$. He refers to us as MANSKI as in CHELSKI because...

WAIT FOR IT...

City, like Chelsea, have RUINED football by using huge amounts of money to buy players and, in the end, buy trophies. I've heard it from him again and again. After the Arsenal match last month when Mario melted down and we lost 1-0, he texted and Facebook posted to me about what LOSERS we were. Now, I think we can pretty much ALL say we were worried then, but fuck if the Sky Blue Army hasn't won five straight since then! Now, we are close to the league title and I couldn't be much happier.

Also, you guys have given me so many great one liners in your replies, whether you realize it or not. He's always taking the piss out of me because my City shirts are so old, for instance. He proudly purchases a new Arsenal shirt each year. So what? At least my shirts are proof that I was walking around with City colours on whilst we plied our trade in Division Two. I'm a fan of the team, not the glory. The last time we won the league, I was just 1 year old.

At the end of the day, I was confident that winning the league meant Silverware. Just feel a little more punchy with some of the ammunition I have been given here. Thanks to everyone and feel free to keep the Gooner-related one liners coming! ONWARD AND UPWARD!!!

CTID

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
silverware refers to any cup win, and the league is a cup so there you go. for any future bets i think you may have to be very precise about it with him if hes gona be a dick about it.

Edit: oh and the community shield of couse as that isnt a cup but is still silverware. so basically winning any competion.

Actually, this is the one thing I can say with certainty that he made very clear. At the beginning, I said "we might just win some silverware before the league ever starts and he said to me "everyone knows the Community Shield is a joke and hence it does not count as silverware if you beat Man United on that day". Other than that we just said SILVERWARE.

I wonder how badly right now the bastard would like to see Arsenal play in the Community Shield match in August, eh? There's only two ways to get there and he, his obnoxious, pompous French manager and their underachieving side weren't able to accomplish either of the prerequisites!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.