One moment, one wish

Moment- Kev and Bernardo belting the ball at Ashley Young for about 3mins with the City fans cheering every touch

Wish- Absolutely pump the rag bastards when we play them at home,a proper men v boys performance with a scoreline to match

Moment - Raz scoring at Bournemouth

Wish - The quadruple with a big CL final score

Moment: Mendy walking up to DeBruyne mid interview after the Spurs game, giving him a kiss on the cheek and cuddling up to him

Wish: Foden to score the winner in the Champions League final

The goal and excitement that followed it at Bournemouth, seemed to galvanise us and create the never give up attitude and my biggest wish is to secure the title on 7/04/2018 DERBY DAY and make sure the dressing room is well stocked with plenty of milk

Moment......Sergio showing concern for City fan being excessively restrained face down on turf at Bournemouth. ( two fat stewards on his back.). Crime ? Celebrating with his own mates and players. Even at one point trying to get back on terrace off pitch.
Sergio your actions that day transcended football. It was about one human caring for another.......for Me those actions told me more about you and your qualities than any 93-20 moment........SERGIO I SALUTE YOU.

Wish...... A treble.....don t. Care which

My wish? Aside from Big Ears of course as I think the players are capable.

13 points in front by the time we play the Rags on 7 April. Thrash em 6-1 and win the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.