One moment, one wish

Moment: The sky interviewer pointing out to PEG the irony in his comments about city players going down easily after the rags were rightfully not awarded a penalty

Wish - PEG doesn't lose his job too soon. He's turned that shower into a laughing stock

Moment: Running down the clock at the Swamp by pinging the ball into Crashley Young’s shins over and over again, whilst we ole’d our hearts out in the stands!

The look on Young’s face when he realised there was fcuk all he could do except take it. Priceless.

He was itching to scythe someone down but it would have been right under the officials’ noses.

Moment - taking the piss playing keep ball in injury time at the Swamp and watching "them" lose it.
And I posted this without having read the above posts....uncanny.

Wish - continued success meaning the building of the third tier North Stand with reduced prices so that we see the return of the true fans that have been priced out over the years.

Moment: Kev's goal and the performance at Chelsea. Kev's 2 passes to Leroy v Stoke also deserve a mention

Wish: Winning every final we get to.

Just too many highlights to mention this season !!! Only missed shaktah away !!
Bournemouth was the one when it turned, that was a possible major balls up after Everton cheers Raheem !!

plus Southampton! Cheers again Raheem

Just hope when we do clinch the title we are actually playing and not sat at home on a Monday night watching them squirm

I want to share it with my blue family !!
Merry Christmas all !!!

Best moment - the cup win against Leicester City - it felt good to see kids coming through. The start of The old city -bringing through our own players- meeting new city - able to buy the best in the world when we need to. Much as I love the sheik, Pep, the last few years etc, some of it had the feel of a different club. That game felt like some of the old club had come back.

Wish - Won the league / champions league with a team containing a few core players we have brought through the youth ranks.

Wish - Won the league / champions league with a team containing a few core players we have brought through the youth ranks.
Probably too soon to really see that this season. Maffeo, Diaz and Foden all have a great shot at being integral parts of a title winning City squad over the next number of years though. Champions League? Who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.