One moment, one wish

Moment - Raheem's last minute winner at Bournemouth, his last minute winner vs Southampton not far behind and Kev vs Chelsea not far behind that.

Outside of goals - The game vs Stoke (h), Ederson (he's class), Mendy (huge influence of the pitch), our summer transfer window (just class signings all over the place), Dave taking the piss out of Arsenal, taking the piss in the derby keeping the ball in the corner, the team spirit (best i've ever seen and makes us fans feel really involved).

Wish - PL & CL double (although i'll take the 2 domestic cups as well).

Outside of titles - Yaya to sign off with a bang, get a PL medal and a goal. To see the 4 legends Vinny, Yaya, Silva and Sergio together for one last time (one of the last games of the season).

I'm just loving this season.

Last edited:
Moment - that 4 minutes taking the piss out of the rags in the corner at Old Trafford. An absolute humiliation.

Wish- someone would sort out the last line of the Guardiola song.

Me too, absolutely wonderful stuff to be a goal up at that place in added time and to absolutely take the piss like that. As some have said on a par with the 6-1.

As for the wish bit .....CL would be nice having put the rags out in the last 8.

Moment - Too many to choose from but I'll go with "Pep Orchestrating the crowd"
Wish - Quadruple

Moment - Too many to choose from but I'll go with "Pep Orchestrating the crowd"
Wish - Quadruple
Yeah, pretty similar.

Not that arsed about whether it becomes the quadruple, obviously would be magnificent, but main thing is the Chumps.

Moment: Running down the clock at the Swamp by pinging the ball into Crashley Young’s shins over and over again, whilst we ole’d our hearts out in the stands!
Wish: To win the Chimps League
How about through that the Chumps final in 2018 is Kiev whereas in 2019 it’s Madrid!?

I know, how’s about 2 years running by the time we win it in Madrid! Lol.

With the LC already in the bag -
An Honour guard at the etihad by them, as City confirmed winning the league the match before.
A derby celebratory demolition pushes them down to 5th and then 3 weeks later Arsenal condemning them to 6th and tailing off to 7th in the last day as the players do a ‘middlesborough’ and down tools.

City push the youngsters to just have a ball for the remainder of the unbeaten season run, picking up the FA cup trophy against Gillingham.
And the season culminates in the pulverisation of Barca in the CL final, having got through a masterclass in defending a 1-0 lead with 10 men for 80mins against PSG in the semi.

Sterling's goal against Southampton - felt like a title winning goal.

Going unbeaten in the league and winning it with record points and winning margin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.