One More Twist....How Many More Times?

Blue2112

Since we beat Everton all I've fucking heard is they'll be one more twist and it's always been directed in a conversation about one of City's remaining games.

Well Stevie Gerrard Martin Tyler, Sky Sports, Talksport, MOTD, Alan Hansen, Mark Lawro, Alan 'Dumpling head' Brazil Neil 'Pellegrini's a lucky man' Warnock, and every other fucking Scouse lover your final fucking twist came tonight.

Suck it up twats the BLUES are on the fucking march.

quiet_riot said:
Why does this need its own thread?
No, let's run with it. I agree with you Blue the bias one-sided bile is beyond a joke. How the likes of Ian Rush et al can say any of the lesser (Villa & West Ham) teams can get a result from the bigger teams. YetIin the same breath "Liverpool are clear favourites tonight against Palace".Piss off.

hopefully the last twist being bindippers 3-0 up and fu**ed it up, COME ON CITY beat villa and we'
re nearly there

Blue2112 said:
Since we beat Everton all I've fucking heard is they'll be one more twist and it's always been directed in a conversation about one of City's remaining games.

Well Stevie Gerrard Martin Tyler, Sky Sports, Talksport, MOTD, Alan Hansen, Mark Lawro, Alan 'Dumpling head' Brazil Neil 'Pellegrini's a lucky man' Warnock, and every other fucking Scouse lover your final fucking twist came tonight.

Suck it up twats the BLUES are on the fucking march.

DO NOT GET TOO COCKY.

We can't win the league on Wednesday but we could lose it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.