One Small Gripe About The New Stand

But best thing to do about the excess queing, is to simply head to the concourse a min or 2 before added time comes up.

That's so stupid though, it just means we have to miss more of what we are paying to see because the club are too lazy to think outside the box! If they pre-poured 100 pints at each kiosk 5 mins before half time everyone who wanted a beer could get one very quickly!

That's so stupid though, it just means we have to miss more of what we are paying to see because the club are too lazy to think outside the box! If they pre-poured 100 pints at each kiosk 5 mins before half time everyone who wanted a beer could get one very quickly!
I totally agree mate, but unfortunately it simply isn't on the clubs on the list in priorities atm if you ask me and even worse, theres naff all we can do to change the frustratingly bad service

Exactly, It's not rocket science, nor is it particularly difficult to do..common sense seems to be in short supply regarding hospitality

For those who say it's not a priority...they will be losing thousands of potential pounds,

Example

Me and my 6 mates would have bought a pint at the Chelsea game at half time, maybe two

how much is it? £4.50? A fiver?

That's potentially £30-60 and that's just from my group of mates alone

Imagine that replicated around the ground

It's a lot of cash

Exactly, It's not rocket science, nor is it particularly difficult to do..common sense seems to be in short supply regarding hospitality

For those who say it's not a priority...they will be losing thousands of potential pounds,

Example

Me and my 6 mates would have bought a pint at the Chelsea game at half time, maybe two

how much is it? £4.50? A fiver?

That's potentially £30-60 and that's just from my group of mates alone

Imagine that replicated around the ground

It's a lot of cash

It's crazy mate, we never consider food/drink at half time due to the queue and if on a beer session only have maybe 1 inside pre-match due to quality and price. To be fair we will sometimes have a couple in the square if sunny but mostly with the weather it's Manchester/Townley/Eastland's bars.

Properly run bar areas could make a fortune.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.