One That Got Away?

I thought he was a strange signing at the time. He was never cut out to be a full back in the way we played, but I thought he might have turned out to be a top quality centre half... something we still need to address this summer.

One that got away? I think so. He might not have wanted to be here, so we had to let him move on, but he will prove to be an infinitely more talented and successful player than Lescott... and Savic!

he was not made for the Prem not at all. He got th ass because he couldnt handle it here and blamed everything but his lack of ability in the league<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:41 am --<br /><br />
Soulboy said:
I thought he was a strange signing at the time. He was never cut out to be a full back in the way we played, but I thought he might have turned out to be a top quality centre half... something we still need to address this summer.

One that got away? I think so. He might not have wanted to be here, so we had to let him move on, but he will prove to be an infinitely more talented and successful player than Lescott... and Savic!

Infinetly????
Does anyone even class Savic as a footballer anymore

mancityscot said:
ell said:
Not a chance I wanted rid the moment he backed out of that challenge.

Remember how excited he was when we signed him too what a let down

What was 'that' challenge?
Cant remember the exact game mate but at home attacking the north stand he was playing right back running with the ball down the right wing he knocked it in front of him and the opposition player moved towards the ball it was easily 70-30 in Boatengs favour and he just let the other player have it. Made me feel sick

Soulboy said:

infinitely than Lescott? i swear some of our fans dont possess eyes

Boateng is miles better than Savic but there are plenty of better central defenders out there. So that we made a small profit is fine, the problem is replacing him with Savic has so far been a big fail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.