One That Got Away?

He's a big ponce, and only two refereeing errors stopped him from having a disaster against us at the Allianz. We should have had two penalties at his expense, and everyone would have been syaing how glad we were to get rid of him had they been given. He's a centre-back who is afraid of heading or physicality. Just because he looks good on the ball doesn't mean he's a good defender (see Koscielny)

greenie_34 said:
He's a big ponce, and only two refereeing errors stopped him from having a disaster against us at the Allianz. We should have had two penalties at his expense, and everyone would have been syaing how glad we were to get rid of him had they been given. He's a centre-back who is afraid of heading or physicality. Just because he looks good on the ball doesn't mean he's a good defender (see Koscielny)
plus lescott can defend and score the odd one.

greenie_34 said:

Koscielny is a good defender.

No, he's average. Looks better at full back as he was a disaster at centre-back. You've been taken in by his ability to pass the ball a bit.

Blue>Red said:
Soulboy said:
I thought he was a strange signing at the time. He was never cut out to be a full back in the way we played, but I thought he might have turned out to be a top quality centre half... something we still need to address this summer.

One that got away? I think so. He might not have wanted to be here, so we had to let him move on, but he will prove to be an infinitely more talented and successful player than Lescott... and Savic!
infinitely than Lescott? i swear some of our fans dont possess eyes

And I swear some of our fans can't read...

Boateng will have a more succesful career than Lescott. In my opinion. The reality is that Lescott will probably be replaced next season, so you still expect him to have a more successful career than Bayern Munich's young centre half, who is already a German international regular?

Lescott will more than likely be playing for Villa in two years time...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.