One Thing you could change in the UK

The Ox said:
johnmc said:
Without being Xenophobic I assume that like me, you are proud to be English ?
I have no problem with race or nationality and I actually admire those that are allowed to celebrate their heritage without being accused of being racist !! Try telling a Serbian he his Yugoslavian and he would be extremely offended !

Wrong

johnmc said:
The Ox said:
johnmc said:
Without being Xenophobic I assume that like me, you are proud to be English ?
I have no problem with race or nationality and I actually admire those that are allowed to celebrate their heritage without being accused of being racist !! Try telling a Serbian he his Yugoslavian and he would be extremely offended !

Wrong
Care to elaborate ?
My assumption was based on your quote to the title thread "One thing you could change in the UK"
Your reply "The name"

Stopping immagration....doesn't matter what colour or race they are the fact of the matter is there are already 2,000,000 people who are unemployed in this country. This number will only rise if immagrants come in and work for less pay.

Thats one thing i'd change, bloody stop people moaning...sick of all this moaning.

manchestermooner said:
Stopping immagration....doesn't matter what colour or race they are the fact of the matter is there are already 2,000,000 people who are unemployed in this country. This number will only rise if immagrants come in and work for less pay.

Thats one thing i'd change, bloody stop people moaning...sick of all this moaning.

He moaned...

Hang on a minute.

Racism is the hatred of another colour other than your own so black, white, pink, brown or yellow who gives a fuck as long as you contribute.

otherwise bye bye.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.