One Thing you could change in the UK

brooklandsblue2.0

-For Brooklandsblue2.0 it would have to be the weather. If someone could say every year that we would be guaranteed 1 month of no rain and 25 degrees+ in July for example this place would be bob on. I would happily holiday in Devon/Cornwall IF i knew we'd get great weather, we could plan days out, BBQ parties etc without the fear of getting pissed on.

What would you change?

Discuss.

Not a fan of hot weather, gives me headache but then wind and rain fuck my hair up so it's no win for me.

If I could change one thing it'd be to guarantee that everyone aged 5-18 receives a first class education, free of charge and irrespective of class, sex, ethnicity etc.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
-For Brooklandsblue2.0 it would have to be the weather. If someone could say every year that we would be guaranteed 1 month of no rain and 25 degrees+ in July for example this place would be bob on. I would happily holiday in Devon/Cornwall IF i knew we'd get great weather, we could plan days out, BBQ parties etc without the fear of getting pissed on.

What would you change?

Discuss.

Love it.

Chavs, and their families. Simply would not be.

I got a taxi to Weeze with a random couple back from Schalke, and passed through a beautiful quaint village, no litter, no noise, and we all commented how it wouldn't be like that here.

Everyone has to do 1 hours of community service every week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.