Online payments - Ticket payment issues

And still the issue continues now onto Fulham !!! 3 x cards city say it’s the bank refusal
Phone the bank no history any attempted payments from any of the 4 cards I’ve used
Bank say it’s city

I know who I believe!!

Here we again !!!
Have you tried purchasing through a different device mate?

Are the four cards you have tried all from the same bank? Are they proper full current accounts? Are there any restrictions against the card or accounts in buying certain goods eg for gambling or suchlike, in case the transactions are being flagged incorrectly.

Are the four cards you have tried all from the same bank? Are they proper full current accounts? Are there any restrictions against the card or accounts in buying certain goods eg for gambling or suchlike, in case the transactions are being flagged incorrectly.
4 cards 4 different backs plus apple pay and and a mates card too!!!
Bank haven’t blocked anything as spoke to them
It’s gotta be todo with my account
Here goes another hour on hold !!!

The main card has been used for years

I got an idea it’s only happened since I manually renewed both mine and my lads season tickets before the auto renewal to bump us up the list when Forest went on sale

I got an idea it’s only happened since I manually renewed both mine and my lads season tickets before the auto renewal to bump us up the list when Forest went on sale
Definitely City’s side then ;).

I used to have a problem about ten years ago where it wouldn’t let me buy cup tickets using the same card as the one I used to buy my seasoncard, but as you’ve tried 4 I doubt it’s that.

I assume you’ve also tried deleting any saved cards from your City account and manually inputting the details. And also don’t let the browser or device auto complete any sections when submitting details.

Definitely City’s side then ;).

I used to have a problem about ten years ago where it wouldn’t let me buy cup tickets using the same card as the one I used to buy my seasoncard, but as you’ve tried 4 I doubt it’s that.

I assume you’ve also tried deleting any saved cards from your City account and manually inputting the details. And also don’t let the browser or device auto complete any sections when submitting details.
Ye deleted them, now it won’t let me put them back in the system saying there’s an errors OPS error
Give up !!!

Think my issue when trying to get Real tickets for my lads was to do with it not recognising a renewal either. Perhaps try ringing the club and telling them its not recognising eligibility for friends and family - and then trying to get the tickets once they've sorted that. Just a hunch but I think if they try and do all in one go they'll struggle and I've had more success splitting problems like that 'in two' with the ticket office in the past.

Think my issue when trying to get Real tickets for my lads was to do with it not recognising a renewal either. Perhaps try ringing the club and telling them its not recognising eligibility for friends and family - and then trying to get the tickets once they've sorted that. Just a hunch but I think if they try and do all in one go they'll struggle and I've had more success splitting problems like that 'in two' with the ticket office in the past.
Been on Twitter back n forth all day , now sent em screenshots of error messages
Not a word since

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.