Online programme subscription

WNRH

Those who have paid for this or received it, what's the story on it? Do they send out the programme in a PDF form to your e-mail address on the day of the game?

i have contacted city regarding this matter on the e programmes and e mag and they said we have to bear with them they will hae news soon. seems its not their maion priority atm.

bzekosilva said:
i have contacted city regarding this matter on the e programmes and e mag and they said we have to bear with them they will hae news soon. seems its not their maion priority atm.

That's piss poor really, it's a service they promised to provide -and charged for on the gold cards. After all the publishers of the programme and magazine will have set up pdf or similar e-versions as a matter of course so it's hardly rocket science to make them available online.

bzekosilva said:

If that is true then that is poor, this was one of the reasons that swayed me to go Platinum. To be able to download the programme and read it on my phone at HT or before the game.

To give the impression that it is not their main priority is shoddy.

I hope i get one tomorrow in my e-mail, after all i have paid for it?

Did anyone really expect anything different from them? I will be emailing them tomorrow if I don't have anything from them in my inbox.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.