Online programme subscription

I was told earlier in the week that you access them through your account on the OS. I asked about MANC magazine and was told there is some delay. Bad considering they took monies in June! Apparently your matchday programme appears in same place on matchday mornings!!!! I can't imagine it will be there tomorrow! I've e-mailed them twice about all these problems and guess what? No reply! Total disgrace! They have big problems with seasoncards too as incorrect names, supporters numbers on! Had to return mine for a paper ticket! It's total chaos :(

I'm staying traditional.

I'm going to spend £3 or so and get something real in my hands.

bzekosilva said:
i have contacted city regarding this matter on the e programmes and e mag and they said we have to bear with them they will hae news soon. seems its not their maion priority atm.[/quote]

A bit like the getting out the Season Cards on time then

Phleeper said:
Nothing in my in-box as yet.

Thats what she said....

Anyway, piss poor performance, sack the board!!!

hope it kicks off soon though to be fair, be a nice little perk to have whilst slumming it out here in SE Asia!!!

Thanks for the reminder, I had completely forgotten about the Programme and Magazine subscription.

But it is typical City that there is a Cock-Up, does anybody have any faith that we will eventually rule the football world with the pratts that we employ at the club?

Gray said:
Thanks for the reminder, I had completely forgotten about the Programme and Magazine subscription.

But it is typical City that there is a Cock-Up, does anybody have any faith that we will eventually rule the football world with the pratts that we employ at the club?

They have just twittered this #MCFC fans asking about how to access the e-mag and e-prog with their memberships, we should have info very soon! Please bear with us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.