Online programme subscription

GazC said:
They should do a kindle version

Superb idea - I might even consider it a "benefit" if they did. I very often have my Kindle with me at the game anyway to read on the bus to/from.

It's really well presented. Make sure you right click on the page and it gives you the option to download Silverlight, you can then smoothly scroll the pages across the screen and zoom in and out smoothly with your mouse.

The only thing which would have been good would have the option to download to your desktop so you could read it offline, but all in all much better than i thought it would be.

Bit dissapointed with it TBH, it really is hard work to read through it, thought it would be easy to just flick through.

It really is only for use at home which is dissapointed, i was kinda hoping for a PDF file so i could read it on my smartphone but i can understand why they haven't done that.

Don't think i will be going Platinum next season though. Rather use the £50 to spend across the season on a proper programme.

WNRH said:
Bit dissapointed with it TBH, it really is hard work to read through it, thought it would be easy to just flick through.

It really is only for use at home which is dissapointed, i was kinda hoping for a PDF file so i could read it on my smartphone but i can understand why they haven't done that.

Don't think i will be going Platinum next season though. Rather use the £50 to spend across the season on a proper programme.

I cant get to work when i was trying to log in but it does not let me and so i have to sign up xxx<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:29 pm --<br /><br />
waspish said:
pride in battle said:
Where on the website can you view/download it?

Sign in and it should be at the bottom of the page click latest edition

where do you sign in xxxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.