Online programme subscription

i find it to silly n awkward, blackberry friendly one plz. or like someone else said cud save the 50 quid n buy the paper ones.

The programme for today's match is still not online or am I just too thick to find it? Still no pdf I take it?

The picture shows a new look programme with Vinnie on the front wearing the new kit, but click on it and it still goes to the QPR game.

Hope they do a pdf version.

Still not showing up on my account. I signed up to this last year so I have all of my previous programmes from last year but still no new one under 12/13. For people asking about reading on desktop or iphone, last year this could be done easily. City was signed up with a company called paperlit. if you go on the website <a class="postlink" href="http://www.paperlit.com/site/default.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.paperlit.com/site/default.php</a> You will clearly see the clubs badge. Click on 'how it works' and it tells you the process the club goes through so that their PDFs can be read on different platforms easily.
Last year I downloaded a paperlit thing to my desktop, when I clicked it the latest programme would appear on my desktop to read in my own time and usually arrived the night before the match. But I open it now and it's empty and doesn't even have last years programmes anymore.
Bit of a fuckup, but if it gets sorted and back on paperlit it was actually good last season, so lets hope that's what happens.

Yes, good point Dazzler.

@markwnhigham: Thanks very much for that. I hope this gets sorted, cause I don't find the e-programme very easy to navigate. PDF is much better, in particular on a phone / tablet. Not to mention that you don't need to be online of course.

Programme went online some time yesterday during or after the game.
Does this paperlit thingy work again? And if yes, what exactly is it I need to download to get the pdf? Thanks for that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.