Only City still undefeated after 15 games (this PL season)

Re: Only City still undefeated after 9 games

Danamy said:
SWP's back said:
bluemc1 said:
no probs with him in that fixture last year
Other than missing the most blatant penalty of the season.

-- Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:40 pm --

Ntini77 said:
Yeah....and we haven't played well in six of those.
The mark of champions I have heard in past seasons.

I agree, playing shit and third in the Prem?............let's go back to playing shit and in third division eh?
I think some preferred that you know.

SWP's back said:
Danamy said:
SWP's back said:
Other than missing the most blatant penalty of the season.

-- Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:40 pm --

The mark of champions I have heard in past seasons.

I agree, playing shit and third in the Prem?............let's go back to playing shit and in third division eh?
I think some preferred that you know.

yep forgot that one, coming together of legs was his verdict

black mamba said:
Well in retrospect todays result at Stamford Bridge was argueably the best one we could have hoped for , it's only left us one point behind the leaders , and that's a great position to find ourselves in at this stage of the season ...

one thing's for sure , we aren't likely to find ourselves up against only nine men when we play Chelsea , and realistically once that happened today there was only gonna be one outcome to the game ......

but it isn't the end of the world for us , we've hardly set the Premiership alight this season , yet we find ourselves in third position in the table , and with every chance of retaining our title .....

mind you the way Europe has unfolded for us this season , perhaps it's just as well !

this ^^^

not playing very well and winning games is a good trait to have acquired

certain other teams have been known to do that on their way to titles

Its good but its not that good what worrys me is we rely too much on Silva and Ya ya Toure to be at there best and too me they both look knackered.I want to see us play like we did last October when were thumping Bacon faces team 6-1 at the swamp

We've all know about about playing shit and losing, but this playing shit and winning is going to take some getting used too

baildon blue said:
Its good but its not that good what worrys me is we rely too much on Silva and Ya ya Toure to be at there best and too me they both look knackered.I want to see us play like we did last October when were thumping Bacon faces team 6-1 at the swamp
Did you expect that against Swansea after playing with 10 men at WBA and then playing in Amsterdam on Weds? Great result to win after that

Marvin said:
baildon blue said:
Did you expect that against Swansea after playing with 10 men at WBA and then playing in Amsterdam on Weds? Great result to win after that
I thought we would struggle to beat Swansea yesterday.

Blue2112 said:
Two seasons running now we've been the only unbeaten team :-)

Who stopped our unbeaten run last season? Chelsea away i think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.