Only City still undefeated after 15 games (this PL season)

Re: Only City still undefeated after 9 games

johnny crossan said:
Queen of the South, Barcelona, Athletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, Juventus are also undefeated among others I'm sure
You can scrub the german rags, beaten at the weekend.

WimbledonRd said:
I'd rather that we won 2 CL games and lost 3 in the Premiership than being undefeated here and trashed in Europe.

Premier League>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Champions League.

WimbledonRd said:
I'd rather that we won 2 CL games and lost 3 in the Premiership than being undefeated here and trashed in Europe.

Not for me, retaining our title has to be top priority.

Champs League success will come with time, but it's not essential this season. Going out in the group stage isn't the end of the world - even if we get to the last 16 this year it will only mean an extra 5mil or so revenue.

johnny crossan said:
Inter Me Nan said:
johnny crossan said:
Queen of the South, Barcelona, Athletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, Juventus are also undefeated among others I'm sure
You can scrub the german rags, beaten at the weekend.
I'll substitute Sheff United then :)
Good spot, PSG are unbeaten too.

WimbledonRd said:

What an utterly bizarre point of view.

WimbledonRd said:
We still go out of the CL if we only win two games.
What a bizarre thing to say, notwithstanding the league title is always number one priority.
Are you a blue? Honest question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.