Only City still undefeated after 15 games (this PL season)

Re: Only City still undefeated after 12 games

by the way, does anyone else agree that our starting lineup today vs aston villa was a little too strong/not tinkered enough. I would have liked to see lescott and milner play. and see maybe sic lair come in the game sooner. Maybe Dzeko will start vs real cuz He started vs real in september!!
But the, aguero was hurt....

mgx.sleck said:
by the way, does anyone else agree that our starting lineup today vs aston villa was a little too strong/not tinkered enough. I would have liked to see lescott and milner play. and see maybe sic lair come in the game sooner. Maybe Dzeko will start vs real cuz He started vs real in september!!
Dafuq?

mgx.sleck said:

What are you even saying

mgx.sleck said:
Ermmm, no. I think.

mgx.sleck said:
I'm guessing MGX is the new drug all the kids are doing these days? ;-)

On a side note, when does 'start to the season' stop being used? They just said on MOTD it's been WBA's best start to a season since 1982. Given the fact we are now 12 games and 3 months into the season, when do people stop saying 'start to the season'?

mgx.sleck said:

I think you'll find that when the man said go long he couldn't because they were already chasing and without him it could have been 3. And then when the chance came it was lost. But we will try at the back with them before soon.

Woke up in a very good mood. Other then the Dipper result, you could not have hand-picked a better set of results yesterday. Long may this continue.

jimharri said:
Plain Speaking said:
We have some hard games in the PL coming up.
3 of our next 5 games are against current top 5 clubs, (Chelsea, Everton, Rags). Not to mention Real and Dortmund!
While the Rags have 3 of their next 5 games against current PL bottom 5 clubs, (QPR, Reading, Sunderland). Additionally they will be able to rest their team for the CL game before us).
A real test for us.
Chelsea are on the slide. Since Clattenburg fucked them against the vermin, they've drawn against Swansea and Liverpool and lost to the baggies. We shouldn't be afraid of Uniteds after recent games against them. Everton will be tricky, but it's at home and I'd fancy us against anyone at the Etihad (as long as it's not the CL!). By the way, how come you skipped over the Wigan game, who we play before Everton (who you did include)? Artistic licence?
Yes, I was being selective. I missed out "mid table fixtures like Wigan and Newcastle for us and West Ham for the rags. I was contrasting the City "3 out of next 5 top of the PL" against Rag's "3 out of next 5 - bottom of PL."

Including the last 6 games of last season, we are 18 games unbeaten.
Has anyone heard one pundit or journalist mention this fact?

In the same period Utd have lost FIVE games.

City: W14 D4 L0 F43 A13 Pts 46 GD +30
Utd: W12 D1 L5 F40 A23 Pts 37 GD +17

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.