Only City still undefeated after 15 games (this PL season)

Re: Only City still undefeated after 12 games

Champions2012! said:
MihaiCity said:
mdj0520 said:
Was Chelsea who ended our run last year...

Like they play atm no chance in hell they will beat us next week!!!

My thoughts exactly, torres is in the worse form in his life atm
I remember ''little'' Michael Owen going through (by his standards) a severe goal drought. Then they (Liverpool, IIRC) turn up to play us and the twat grabs a hat trick!

MihaiCity said:
mdj0520 said:

How many times have we seen teams play utter wank before we roll into town and suddenly they are at their best? Liverpool were beaten 3-0 away at West Brom before we went to Anfield this season and scraped a 2-2 draw. As always Chelsea will be a stern test next week.

We are picking up good form now and we must keep going, Chelsea will be hard but i think we can get a result at chelsea

LoveCity said:
MihaiCity said:
mdj0520 said:

How many times have we seen teams play utter wank before we roll into town and suddenly they are at their best? Liverpool were beaten 3-0 away at West Brom before we went to Anfield this season and scraped a 2-2 draw. As always Chelsea will be a stern test next week.

To be fair, WBA are fourth right now and only a point between Chelsea and them.

Mata, Hazard & Oscar will struggle over the course of a season. But they're capable of turning it on for a big game

Re: Only City still undefeated after 11 games

Caveman said:
We could be undefeated all season and not win the league. To be honest it's not hat much of an important thing. Accumulation of points is the most important thing.
Yeah yeah. Tell that to the invincibles.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:08 pm --<br /><br />
Kompany is King said:
We go with confidence. What a statement it would be to win.
We are +4 pts game for game, the rags are -2 game for game,

Even if we lose next week then we are still 4 points better off than last season. Pressure is off.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
We don't tend to get great results at Chelsea bar the obvious good one!

But is been known. We had a four two against them a couple of years back at the Bridge and we were cheated last year.

jimharri said:
Champions2012! said:
MihaiCity said:

My thoughts exactly, torres is in the worse form in his life atm
I remember ''little'' Michael Owen going through (by his standards) a severe goal drought. Then they (Liverpool, IIRC) turn up to play us and the twat grabs a hat trick!

I remember that match, wasn't george Courtney the ref who never gave us anything!?

Nothing changes does it :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.