Only fools and horses

kippaxwarrior said:
LOVE IT
could watch it all day
Too many great moments
However my fave episode is "Dates" the one where del joins a dating agency and meets Raquel for the 1st time and Rodney takes out the barmaid in the van, and uncle albert gets a stripper
Classic!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXPGzxrrLKM[/youtube]

Derek Duval, class.

ibbo_mcfc said:
Im the elusive sha a a a a dow

One of my favourite episodes and i still say sha a a a dow if anyone says shadow in conversation.No-one else seems to get it.And the broom episode...pure class.Us roadsweepers have a saying...'look after your broom'.

My favourite episode has got to be 'Gone Fishing' a classic.

We was only talking about this program at work this morning having a debate on who did we prefer Grandad or Uncle albert

For me Grandad had some classic 1 liners.

ASDA selling the dvd boxset for £39.71 including all the x-mas specials... BARGAIN

ox-blue said:
My favourite episode has got to be 'Gone Fishing' a classic.

We was only talking about this program at work this morning having a debate on who did we prefer Grandad or Uncle albert

For me Grandad had some classic 1 liners.

He did but Uncle Albert and his 'stories of the war' still have me in stitches.

mcfc 0k said:
ASDA selling the dvd boxset for £39.71 including all the x-mas specials... BARGAIN

DONT BUY!!!
A lot has been edited out of the dvd's(for various reasons) also background music(ie simply red in "little problems") is not there because the bbc didnt re-apply for the music liecense on dvd

When they are on G.O.L.D they are the tv versions(tho some swearing has been edited out) such as raquel calling delboy a bastard in "stage fright"
Got them all on SKY+

[/quote]One of my favourite episodes and i still say sha a a a dow if anyone says shadow in conversation.No-one else seems to get it.And the broom episode...pure class.Us roadsweepers have a saying...'look after your broom'.[/quote]

............"and your broom will look after you?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.