Only fools and horses

cant remember the episode fully but the one where Del is having his tooth extracted and the dentist says 'just a little prick' to which del replies 'you know my brother rodney then'....... great

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
cant remember the episode fully but the one where Del is having his tooth extracted and the dentist says 'just a little prick' to which del replies 'you know my brother rodney then'....... great

Thats a christmas special call "Fatal Extraction"
Del Boy buys some Russian camcorders

kippaxwarrior said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:

Thats a christmas special call "Fatal Extraction"
Del Boy buys some Russian camcorders

Ahh yeah love that one

He goes back to confront the receptionist and she shouts "whats wrong with you, you moron", then Trigger walks by and goes "ahh just a couple of fillings"

Class

"I saw one of those old 5 pound notes the other day"

Best ones were the ones with Grandad and the first ones with Albert. Ones after they are millionaires are boring.

Where they go to Spain with Grandad and he gets arrested. Grandad thinks its because he was gun running during the war but it was because he was jay walking.

Del to Rodney - "Better get soemthing for Grandads bruises"

Grandad - "I haven't got any bruises"

Del - "There's time yet"

Chungo said:
Which is your favourite moment?

Chandelier or Del falling at the bar are the obvious choices but I loved the hangliding episode

I am OFAH's biggest fan but them two moments have been ruined by constantly being played or remembered bu casual OFAH watchers.

My favourite moments are the constant one liners and the interaction between everyone but if i had to pick a scene it would probably be this

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RZsaz0njcw[/youtube]

BimboBob said:
ox-blue said:
My favourite episode has got to be 'Gone Fishing' a classic.

We was only talking about this program at work this morning having a debate on who did we prefer Grandad or Uncle albert

For me Grandad had some classic 1 liners.

He did but Uncle Albert and his 'stories of the war' still have me in stitches.

If you mention the bloody war again......

During the 1939 to 1945 conflict with Germany.

OFAH was by far the best comedy programme shown.
Wasn't there talk of a prequel to OFAH with Del as a young man bringing up Rodney
Any one heard anything about this?

ADE said:
OFAH was by far the best comedy programme shown.
Wasn't there talk of a prequel to OFAH with Del as a young man bringing up Rodney
Any one heard anything about this?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/tv/comingup/sexdrugsandrocknchips/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/tv/comingup/sexdrugsandrocknchips/</a>

Rodney to play Fredrick 'Freddy the Frog' Robdul

nicholas-lyndhurst-as-rodney-pic-splashnews-com-280333177.jpg

The blonde kid from the Inbetweeners is playing Young Del Boy

jay.jpg
young-del-blog.jpg

I can only go into this with low expectations. Hopefully because of that it might impress me slightly. Might even be better then Green Green Grass at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.