Only upbeat remarks on this post please.

alot of people winging about today but.... we showed we have character to come from behind 3 times and especially the third time with just 10 men!!

nashark said:
Am I not allowed to criticise City on this forum?

Today, we was shit.

The only way we was going to play football was after they scored. I wonder who suggested that we should start off the game by invoking the old long ball tactic against Bolton?
Their first goal was a long time coming. Sylvinho was terrible. Our defensive woes will continue until we get quality full backs.

Mr. Hughes is like a toddler with slowly deflating armbands in the centre of an olympic swimming pool. The team cannot progress until we can get a manager who can motivate players when we are playing a team in 19th. We strive to be league champions. Compare our performance with Chelsea's at Bolton; now look at the difference.

However, I do recognise that after we went down to 10 men, we was a lot better. Maybe it was because the players were motivated. Why can't we start with an unremitting will to get three points.

Sorry if you wanted to shelter yourself from another blunt performance, but the eternal optimists need to see our inability to beat a disparaged club in 19th.

In business, you need to be ruthless. That means not settling for second best.
There are plenty of other threads for you mate, now please leave us to our sky blue love-in. x

I drank fuckloads, met some decent bolton fans which i never thought i would. got a tasty pie and a big bag of weed.

Great team ethic shown by Adebayor, he wants to help out on the wing all the time even when the ball's in the box. Good to see common sense used by Robinho, no need getting involved in a game because he'll only get injured again.

I watched the 4 part video today on MCFC with Ned and his career at City "brilliant" and I was thinking it would be great if they could do a similar one on Johnno while he recovers from his injury, could be a 10 part documentary as he makes progress and an encouragement for him. The mods could delete unfounded rumours about him off here and make Bluemoon upbeat.

I've decided Tevez was a great signing and worth every penny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.