Onuoha

I've always rated Onuoha.

His passing is shit but he is quality at the back. Hope he progresses well and stays at the team for many years to come.

Class guy as well.

CITYROBBO said:
I have always rated nedum and he is a vital member of the squad

I think most/all City fans have always rated Ned but theres no escaping that he has serious injury issues, we just have to hope he gets through them!

OrigamiNinja said:
CITYROBBO said:
I have always rated nedum and he is a vital member of the squad

I think most/all City fans have always rated Ned but theres no escaping that he has serious injury issues, we just have to hope he gets through them!

PMSL!!

I think you should been posting last season. Today, you'd have changed your mind about that comment!

yankblue said:
I've always rated Onuoha.

His passing is shit but he is quality at the back. Hope he progresses well and stays at the team for many years to come.

Class guy as well.

Re: his passing. I think last year's opinion on his passing display has travelled with him into this season, when the reverse is true. He's actually improved and has looked to carry the ball forward, unlike last year, when Dunne's passing efforts were pretty much an influence on him.

bizzbo said:
onuoha is at the start of an ireland-esque transformation from frustrating kid to genuine superhero material, believe.

Disagree, he's always played like that, just too injury prone. Needs a long run in the side for me and to stay injury free all season. Awesome today.

manchester blue said:
bizzbo said:
onuoha is at the start of an ireland-esque transformation from frustrating kid to genuine superhero material, believe.

Disagree, he's always played like that, just too injury prone. Needs a long run in the side for me and to stay injury free all season. Awesome today.

yeah, that's kind of what i meant, the injuries and stuff. also, last year he played mainly at RB and didnt look to clever. i just have a funny feeling that he's over the worst of injuries and is ready to step up a gear or two.

Top performance from Ned today, I just hope he isn't pushed aside when/if new signings come in. He deserves a good run in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.